STUDENT residency visa IN SPAIN


Non Lucrative Visa Spain | Moving to Barcelona from USA | Moving to Barcelona from the US

We get you a Student Visa while you are in Barcelona from the first 60 days of your arrival in Spain! You do not have to apply from USA (or your home country). You can apply and receive your Student Visa while you are in Spain.  

We set you up with the private health insurance required for your Student Visa. 

We also help you obtain your NIE.