OBTAIN a "non lucrative" residency visa to live IN SPAIN


Non Lucrative Visa Spain | Moving to Barcelona from USA | Moving to Barcelona from the US

We help you throughout the entire process to obtain your Non Lucrative Residency Visa Spain with the assistance of Spanish attorneys and official translators in Barcelona. 

This Spanish Residency Visa allows you to reside in Spain for longer than 90 days, without needing to buy real estate or live in Spain as a student.

We set you up with the private health insurance required for your Non Lucrative Visa. 

Then when you arrive in Barcelona, we help you obtain your NIE card, the final requirement of your Non Lucrative Visa process.